Managed ICT Services
The OOKI team is small, however, vastly experienced.
The principal team members at OOKI have defined, developed and delivered managed ICT solutions and services with individual total contract values measured in multiple $100 Million, with continuous operational support, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
OOKI offer discriminating clients the very best levels of customer service. Every OOKI client is supported by a named OOKI support team member. The relationship between OOKI and each client is managed by a member of the executive staff.
Managed ICT services do not stop with operation and support of ICT infrastructure. OOKI offer the exerienced resources to manage the collation, analysis and interpretation of ICT solutions. On request, OOKI will supervise negotiations with 3rd parties for costs, service levels, penalties, transition-in/out, support and management of individual service components to present you with a unified service, managed through an individual contract.
OOKI can build and deploy any application, service component or complete business solution through a hosting partner or as a private, on-premise service platform. An on-premise platform provisions the service but leaves the choice of monitoring, management, maintenance and delivery to the customer.
Our approach is driven by the need to moderate concerns regarding data sovereignty, security, governance, compliance, and can assist with the preparation of strategic transition plans for existing resources.
3CX IP PBX Phone System - Complete Windows Based Software Phone System
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
3CX IP PBX Phone System Features
- Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications - Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones - Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management with 3CX Assistant, Click to Dial, Call Pop-up for Outlook & Salesforce.com
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, Such as our partner 3CX, VoIP Gateways, Skype and IP Phones.